I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Dr. Clayton is a pioneer in the study of the pharmacological effects of foods and botanical ingredients – and how they affect your health and physical performance. He received his Ph.D. in neuropharmacology from the University of Edinburgh. He is a former chair of the Forum on Food & Health at the Royal Society of medicine, and is currently a Fellow of the Institute of Food, Brain & Behavior at Oxford University.
• Owner of Color Your Plate
• From Mexico, studied Nutrition and Food Science at Universidad
Iberoamericana. Graduated in May 1997.
• Moved to Florida in 1999
• Licensed Nutritionist by the Florida Department of Health
• Functional Medicine Studies at University of Miami and Virtual
• Passion is nutritional education
• Provides recommendations and tools that help improve diet to be
able to achieve a healthy lifestyle and prevent chronic diseases.
• Extensive experience in public speaking
• Featured as a special guest in different television programs for
MegaTV, Univision and Telemundo networks, radio programs,